Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer is here



When the summer months roll around, I know it is time to store my winter clothes. I have tons of sweaters & jackets that take up valubale space. After years of packing & storing all my winter garments,I now have a great system to help me organize my winter wardrobe. Using my FlipFold, I fold matching sets of my sweaters, hats & gloves together.


Here's what I do:

I lay the sweater on my FlipFold and place the hats & gloves in the middle. I then fold the sweater as I would normally, & now everything is in one tidy package.


The FlipFold also helps me fold bulky items neatly, so I save space-no matter what the weather is like.


Also, for my favorite cashmere & wool sweaters I fold & store them with a Fresh Fold. This helps my favorite pieces keep their shape & smell fresh until the weather turns cooler.


Happy Folding!


Debbee

No comments: