Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FLIP TIP - Love your Linen Closet


I absolutely love my linen closet. Whenever I open it I feel a sense of accomplishment. All my towels are stacked perfectly, my sheets & pillow cases are crisply folded, and my hand towels and wash clothes are neatly arranged.

But don't let me fool you, it wasn't always like this. I used to dread opening my closet- whether is was to shove in my bath towels, or get fresh linens for a guest. It was a complete mess & I could never find what I was looking for.

Things changed once I utilized my invention,the FlipFold. I was amazed at the amount of space that became available once I folded everything to a uniform size. My linen closet looked like it should belong at a 5-star hotel! I no longer have to cringe when I open my linen closet doors, I simply smile and relish in my victory.

Follow these steps & you will LOVE your linen closet again!

For Towels (any size):
  • Fold the towel in half & place on FlipFold
  • Any "excess" fabric should be even on each side of the board
  • fold as usual

For Sheets & pillow cases:

  • same procedure as towels
  • to include pillow case- place pillow case in middle of sheet & fold as usual

For hand towels & wash clothes

  • Use our FlipFold Jr. for these smaller items
  • fold as usual

Happy Folding!

Debbee

No comments: