Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Flip Tip of the Day-Packing light is overrated!


Whoever said to pack light must not have been fashionable! There is nothing worse than arriving at your destination & not having your favorite shirt or skinny jeans.

That's why I always pack with the help of my FlipFold. Ever since I starting using my FlipFold to pack, no matter where I am going- I am able to fit so much more into my suitcase, and I don't feel guilty about bringing too many t-shirts.

Here's what I do:
I fold all my clothes that I will be taking on vacation, then I lay my FlipFold at the bottom of my suitcase.
Next, I pack all my neatly folded clothes on top of my FlipFold, and I am ready to go!

Now, whenever I return home- my clothes will be folded & organized, which makes the dreaded task of unpacking so much easier.

Happy Travels & Happy Folding!

Debbee

No comments: