Friday, June 29, 2007

FLIP TIP - Just Flip & GO


I can't help it, I love to shop-no matter where I am on vacation. It can be a problem when I try to pack everything into my one suitcase, but that is why I created Flip 'N' Go!

I designed this 4 piece set for women like me who always return home with more goodies.


The Flip 'N' Go contains a large tote (perfect as a carry on), smaller handbag, a cosmetic case, and a portfolio.

Here is the best part: the large tote, handbag & cosmetic case all fold up to fit into the portfolio, so it doesn't take up space in my suitcase, and all pieces snap into one another, allowing for ultimate organization.

My Flip 'N' Go has made traveling so much easier, & I never have to worry about shopping too much again!

Happy Travels & Happy Shopping!
Debbee






No comments: