Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Perfect Summer Tote- Flip 'N View



Thank goodness summer is finally here! Time to grab a good magazine, spend time with the family and relax(hopefully)!

When I head out to the beach or to a summer BBQ with family & friends, I usually throw sunscreen,my hat, sunglasses,etc, in a big tote. But then it all seems to disappear into the big black hole at the bottom of my tote! I was so tired of digging for everything! I finally designed the Flip 'N View as a solution to this organizational problem we all dread. Flip 'N View will end your search for the perfect tote for travel or just a day around town!

Flip 'N View See Thru Organizational Tote
The Debbee Flip N' View See-Thru Organizational Tote combines function with fashion. The clear tote makes finding that ringing cell phone, keys or boarding pass a breeze. The clear plastic zip-top bag is designed for the 3-1-1 airline TSA check.

Flip 'N View is available in black, animal print or purple.


Remember,if you can see it, you will use it!

Happy Travels!

Debbee & The FlipFold Team
www.flipfold.com

No comments: