Thursday, June 10, 2010

How Do You Organize Your Make Up?



Why does it seem like we can never have enough space, or the appropriate organizing system for our toiletries & make up?

If you are like me & my daughters, you probably have drawers and drawers of make up. Eye shadows, lipsticks, blush, powder, eyeliner, and all those brushes! I would dread getting ready in the morning because it would take me forever to find what I was looking for. And, if I had to pack for a trip- forget it!

Necessity is the mother of invention. So, I thought about what the perfect make up organizer would look like: how many pockets would it have, where would I want to put my brushes so they would be protected and easy to get to, and could I use it everyday and when I traveled?

I made my idea come to life with our Flip 'N Make Up.

The Flip 'N Make Up is a 2 piece organization system that will hold all your products. The interior of the main case features our exclusive honeycomb elastic system so your products will remain upright and secure. The top flap will hold your brushes and make up pencils.



The matching accessory case is large enough to to hold curling iron/flat iron,big brushes, as well as full size toiletry products. The smaller accessory case fits neatly in make-up case or can be used separately.


Visit our website to see all available colors and patterns.

Happy Organizing!

Debbee & The FlipFold Team

No comments: