Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Packing for a Weekend Getaway


It is hard to believe that the 4th of July is almost here. It feels like we were just ringing in the New Year! Time to break out the sparklers and apple pie!

Packing for a weekend getaway to the beach or the lake can be as simple as throwing a few bathing suits, your favorite cover ups, and a few t-shirts in a old duffle bag. However, over the years I have found that if I pack a little bit each day the task isn't as daunting, and I don't overpack.

I usually try to bring an oversized weekender tote so I can pack my clothes, sandals, toiletries, and accessories together. This prevents me from juggling multiple bags, which I have done too many times.

Visit our site for our favorite version of the perfect weekender tote** (and it's on sale-just scroll down to the middle of the page)!

**The weekender tote is available in pink, black & polka dot(green is currently sold out). However, we have the Brooke tote available in green and pink.

Enjoy!
Debbee & The FlipFold Team

No comments: