Tuesday, November 27, 2012

FlipFold Reviews- Holiday Gifts

We love our customers & are so tickled when they take time to submit their feedback about FlipFold. Here are a few reviews that might give you some ideas for someone special on your holiday gift list!



Why did I wait so long? 
"I have been wanting to purchase this item for years. Kept telling myself I don't need it. I was wrong I purchased it, used it, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Regret not purchasing it years ago. Think of all the time I wasted slowly folding items when now BAM laundry is done, folded and put away nice and neat in record time. My biggest regret is why did I wait till my kids were grown and I only have my own laundry to worry about. DON'T WAIT!!" - Teri, CA


Keeps my clothes off the floor!
"After working retail for 3 years, I have an abundance of clothes overflowing in my room. My dresser was never neat and I was always squeezing as many clothes as I could into the drawers. The FlipFold has helped keep my clothes cleaner, neater, and off of my bedroom floor. Who knew folding clothes could be so fun?" - Brittany, CA

Pink FlipFold with Flip 'N Kiss cosmetic case

College must have!
"Purchase for my daughter in college. She loves it! and it really works!" - Salina, KS 

Started folding things!
"I was anxious to get the FlipFolds and when I got them, I immediately started folding things. I even went and pulled some things off of hangers just to fold them. It does a really neat and uniform job of folding things and I like the fact that everything folds down to the same size. I even had fun using it!" - Chris, TX
FlipFold Adult/Junior- 1 for you, 1 for the kiddos!


Kids folding!!?!
"Fantastic. Awesome. Our 8 year old loves using it to fold all the shirts" - Jeffrey, AR


We don't want you or your loved ones to waste time folding your laundry by hand. Grab them a FlipFold for Christmas!

Happy Folding! 

Debbee & The FlipFold Team 

No comments: