Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How to Organize Your Jewelry

For years I have battled with various ways to organize my jewels. Most of the time I would hide various pieces from myself, and my necklaces would end up in a big tangled mess. Necessity is the Mother of Invention, and I created the Flip 'N Dazzle



Flip 'N Dazzle folds up to the same dimension as a FlipFolded garment, so you can "hide" your jewelry in plain sight. Not to mention, it will be organized & easily accessible

We have had several friends that tell us awful stories about being burglarized, but there jewelry was safe & sound in their Flip 'N Dazzle. That is because the Flip'N Dazzle does not look like a typical jewelry box


Flip 'N Dazzle has various sized clear zippered pockets that will hold at least 150 pieces of jewelry.

Flip 'N Dazzle is a U.S. Patented product. 


Happy Organizing! 
Debbee & the FlipFold Team 

No comments: