Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FlipFold Reviews

We are so thankful for our awesome FlipFold customers. We appreciate the time you take to review our products. Thank you for all of the support! 



Perfect Folded Shirt
"WOW! Finally a perfect folded shirt. I also found that my shirts take up less space on the shelf! Thanks for creating an awesome product." - Robert, Canada 


Big Bang Theory Fan 
"A fan of Big Bang Theory, I was intrigued by the device obsessive-compulsive Sheldon used to fold his shirts into compact units for storing away. It wasn't hard to find the flip-fold board online, and I ordered two, one for myself, the other for my daughter. I have used mine already and love it. What an invention! It is easy to use and makes folding shirts into compact forms a breeze!" - KS, Kansas

Happy with Adult Junior Combo
"FlipFold is very good. And I'm happy for my order because I choose the Adult Junior Combo, now I have 2 sizes options, depends on my drawers sizes. My closet is well organized now, and I fell like Sheldon" -Marcia,Brazil 

Kids Excited for Laundry
"My son was excited to fold his laundry like Sheldon. We'll see if he continues to use it. It makes the laundry stack neater in his drawers and all be the same size. I might be using it, too! There aren't many things that help kids have fun and do laundry."- Anonymous,CA

To read more reviews, scroll down to the bottom of each product page.

Thanks again for the shout outs!

Happy Folding! 
Debbee & the FlipFold Team

No comments: