Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Made in the USA...Keeping our jobs home!

I invented FLIPFOLD on my kitchen counter...just a mom trying to teach her kids to do their own laundry. Our first 200 FLIPFOLDS were made in our garage with an assembly line manned by friends and family. I knocked on countless doors selling my great American invention one at a time. I patented and trademarked my idea with my attorney happy for the protection our US courts provided. We sell our FLIPFOLDS on American TV, use them in our homes, in our retail stores, schools, everywhere there is folding that needs to be done. But, what we are most proud of is that we make EVERY single FLIPFOLD right here in the USA....made in a Florida factory and shipped all over the world! An American Dream has come true..right in our own backyard. FLIPFOLD...PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.

No comments: