Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's "Flippin" cold outside!

"Baby its cold outside"...sooo why not stay inside where it is warm and toasty and do some organizing?

I usually begin organizing in my closets. Grab your FLIPFOLD and begin with the pile of "I'll think about these later clothes". I began with my football jerseys. My favorite college team, the FLORIDA GATORS, got top billing. I folded at least a dozen T-shirts with various graphics using the PRINT FOLD method. The PRINT FOLD is one of the many methods to fold a shirt with the FLIPFOLD. It displays the graphic on the front of the shirt when it is folded. This way, you can find a particular shirt without unfolding it. This is a method is widely used in retail stores. Its an easy 5 second fold...check out the instructions on my website www.flipfold.com.

You can make your closets and drawers a work of art with the FLIPFOLD. And, more importantly, easily find any piece of clothing you are looking for. Now, that might not stop the outside winter chill...but it will give you a warm aaaahhhh feeling inside.
Oh the power of Organization...priceless!!!

No comments: