Tuesday, August 8, 2017

FlipFold Reviews


We LOVE our FlipFold customers! Thank you for buying an American product! 

The Original FlipFold- Made in the USA


"I manage a store on our campus. These FlipFold are amazing. I can't believe I waited so long to make this purchase. Our store now looks neat and professional!"
- Meridian, ID 


"Simple and easy to use. I saw this item in use while on a trip in Disney World. Immediately purchased online. Shipping was fast and directions were easy to follow. I would highly recommend this product." 
- NJ

"Purchased for wife. I wanted the genuine article not a Chinese knockoff. Buy American. Very nice construction. Does exactly what it claims to do. No problems. Would recommend to anyone looking for this type of product."
-Sheridan, OR


"Fast and easy to use.  Perfect folded t-shirts every time.  
I love it."
-Oxford, OH


"My husband loves things clean and organized, and I could never fold his shirts the same size.  Now they are perfect.  So easy to use."
-MI 


Happy Folding! 

The FlipFold Team

No comments: