Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Reviews on FlipFold


We love our FlipFold customers! We so appreciate you taking the time to review our FlipFold

FlipFold is a U.S. Patented product & Made in the U.S.A.

"Love it!  Does exactly what it says it does. Thank You."- Naples, FL

"I got the FlipFold for my husband for his birthday. He had seen it on the Big Bang Theory and thought it was awesome. On his birthday, as soon as he opened it, he wanted to fold a shirt. He folded one, and then he immediately folded more! He absolutely loved it! Thank you!!!" - Emily, NH


"love this, it makes folding laundry much easier and alot faster!!"- Chris, OH

"I have enjoyed using my new FlipFold. It is exactly what I expected it to be. It keeps my clothes very neat. I like it"- Rafael, GA

"I ordered the folding board and anxiously awaited its arrival. It finally came last night and as soon as I opened it I began to fold my tee shirts. I really hate folding my shirts and now I have two piles of neatly folded shirts. Everyone should have one!!!"- Michael, NY

"It is nice to have everything fold to the same size when you are packing for travel. This is doubly true when using vacuum bags."-David, MD

If you haven't already, check out FlipFold's Youtube channel for lots of "how to" videos.  

Happy Organizing!

The FlipFold Team

No comments: