Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Reviews on FlipFold


Thank you to our fabulous FlipFold customers for your reviews! 

One of our first pictures for FlipFold!


" It's incredible how much more room I made in my drawers using Flipfold. Great product, no home should be without one.." - Catherine, NJ

"I am satisfied with your product. It works as it is supposed to, and a stack of folded items looks neat and compact."- Wanda, TN 

"Flip Fold has been the greatest invention ever. So easy and my kids love using it."- Melinda, AL



"We have several employees that use your product we are a t-shirt printing company we fold thousands per day." -Patrick, IL


" Am loving my FlipFold Jr. I'm a traveler and it is perfect for packing my clothes in my closet, aka, my suitcase!" -Jacy, Canada

"This gadget is so fun that my 2 kids and I fight over folding the laundry! The costumer service is fabulous too! They responded quickly when I asked if I could add a second flip fold to my order and it was all accomplished seamlessly. I'll probably get these for fun Christmas presents."- Susan, IL


And don't forget, FlipFold is a U.S. Patented product made in the U.S.A.!

Happy Folding!

The FlipFold Team


No comments: