Thursday, May 22, 2014

FlipFold Reviews

We are so thankful for our FlipFold customers. Here are a few things they are saying about our FlipFold- Made in the USA!


"Flip n fold was everything promised, reviews helped me to decide which one, and it is perfect and in the color of my choice!" - Elizabeth, TN

"Love the Flipfold! Easy to use. Shirts look better and fit better in drawers/closet....and my teenage son wants to fold all the clothes!" -Jen, PA

"I don't know why I waited so long to get one. I'm about to order the junior version just because my kids love it so much." -Nicki, PA

"The FlipFold 2 pack is a good buy. The product works great, try it out - you'll be sold!" -Wesley, NC

"I've had a FlipFold for youth for a long time now and I love it. Now we had to get a FlipFold for adults and I'll continue to love it as well." -Orlando, IA


Click here to see what's new on our sale page

Happy Shopping! 

Debbee & The FlipFold Team

No comments: