Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FlipFold Reviews

We are so thankful for our FlipFold Customers! Take a peek at what they have to say! 
Gave it to my children....

"The Flipfold is the way to start! I was so pleased with the Flipfold I bought for myself, I ordered 4 more in yellow, pink, turquoise, and green, to give to my children so they can start to become more organized. Each and every shirt that is folded using the Flipfold is the same size and stacks neatly using less space. I am so pleased with this clever gadget."- Anonymous, PA 

I got this to help me...
"I don't really fold clothes that well so I got this to help and so far it's done well." - Cynthia, FL 

Makes folding easy...
" Saw this being used at a surf shop in southern Florida and had to have one.....it makes folding easy!" - Tom. NY

Such a lifesaver...for folding my husbands' larger shirts...
"My husband is 6'5" 250lbs, and it was terrible trying to fold his shirts to fit our drawers. I can't even tell you how much quicker I am finished with laundry. Such a life saver!" - Allison, MI

Couldn't wait to fold it...
"Works so great I couldn't wait to pull everything out and fold it! Its so easy to use and makes it look SO organized and nice!" - Deb, NE

Laundry isn't a chore anymore...
"Great product. Folding laundry isn't a chore anymore"- John, FL

Thank you FlipFolders! You always make our day! And don't forget, FlipFold is made in the USA!

And for a few how to videos- visit FlipFold's YouTube Channel

Happy Folding! 

Debbee & The FlipFold Team

No comments: