Monday, March 17, 2014

Shirt Folder from Big Bang Theory - Reviews

We are always so thankful when our fabulous customers take time to submit a FlipFold review. Take a peek at these recent reviews! 

"Flipfold works great, folds T-shirts nice and neat!!!" - Jennifer, AL

"Nice colors (ordered a purple and a green). Got them for the grandkids. Work well too." - Anonymous, GA

"I'm completely satisfied with my experience and purchase of the flipfold package. I bought it for my grand daughter who is 5 years old and now folds the laundry for her whole family. Great product!!!! Simple is always better!" - Harold, AZ

FlipFold Adult/Junior Combo
"Love the uniformity and the space it saves in my dresser. Smaller size works great on smaller items. Thanks Sheldon Cooper for using this on Big Bang Theory!"- DJM, MA

"I was so happy to receive the flip fold from your company. When I fold my husband's shirts, I never get the sleeves correct, this product makes it so easy and neat to fold his shirts now. Thank you for putting such a wonderful product on the market." - Nancy, FL 




Thank you FlipFolders! And don't forget that FlipFold- The(Original) Ultimate Folding Tool is a US Patented Product Made in the USA!

Check out FlipFold's Youtube channel for how to videos!

Happy Folding! 

The FlipFold Team

No comments: