Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FlipFold Reviews


We love reading the reviews from our fabulous FlipFold customers! Thank you!




"This unique item folds everything and in a household of boys its extremely helpful. Your drawers and closet shelves will be well folded and organized!" - MK, AZ 

"The flip fold has made things so much easier when it comes to folding my shirts. I would highly recommend this to all of my friends." - Vernon, MO 

"It took seconds to figure out how to use it and then I couldn't stop using it! I grabbed all of my folded shirts and refolded them." - Cathy, OH 

"From long time use of the flip fold. I can say that it saves time and is an easy and quick answer to laundry tasks."- VA


"There really is not point into going into too much detail. My overall experience with flipfold was top notch. The best part of the whole experience was gettingy flipfold and just running around the house finding things to fold. Keep up the good work people!" - Arturo, FL

Don't forgot to check out FlipFold's YouTube Channel for lots of "how to" videos

Happy Folding! 

The FlipFold Team 

No comments: