Wednesday, October 30, 2013

FlipFold Reviews

We are always so thrilled & thankful when our awesome FlipFold customers take the time to submit a review with us!

FlipFold Adult & Junior comes in many colors & is Made in the USA


"Bought this for my husband who is very meticulous about his t-shirts. Immediately gathered up and folded every t-shirt in the house. I even caught the first fold on video ;) They are all perfect! The FlipFold is awesome!" - KR, OH

"This was a gift for my son. He thinks it's great. He folded all his laundry in record time!"- MN

"I bought one for me and one for my son out of town for his b'day. I really like it and have all my clothes folded and yes, more room in the drawers!" - Marilyn, NE

"great price,great product,great service,I would buy from this seller again.Folds a very neat shirt,and they stack great."- D.W., OK

"Have seen it for years and finally broke down and picked it up. Boy am I glad I did. Makes folding anything a breeze." - Jack, OH 


Happy Folding! 

The FlipFold Team

No comments: