Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Get Ready for the Holidays

I know, its not even Halloween yet, but I feel like Thanksgiving always creeps up on me. I am trying to get a head start this year. What about you? Whatever I can do ahead of time, the better I feel. 

So, before things get crazy I like to cross the following off my To-Do List:
  1. Check if silver needs polishing 
  2. Quickly glance over china
  3. Take out linens, see what needs to be laundered 
  4. Do a mental count for how many you will be cooking for...do you have enough seating?
I know these seem obvious, but it always makes me feel better to cross a few things off my list ahead of time. And here's a little something to help you when setting your table. I like using table runners (especially those with patterns) because I think they dress up the table so easily & quickly. 
That is why I created the Flip 'N Feast. You can set an elegant table in minutes.
Flip 'N Feast comes with 1 table runner, 4 placements, 4 napkins & 4 napkin rings. If you need more placements/napkins you can purchase a Flip 'N Feast Completer Set.


We are looking forward to the Holidays! 


Debbee & the FlipFold Team

No comments: