Monday, March 26, 2012

Handbag Organizer

I have a deep love for handbags, like many women. But so many times I would find myself either using the same bag over and over again, or I was always digging through the black hole in my handbag looking for my favorite lip gloss or my ringing cell phone. 


This is my newest life-saver, the Bee Bag Handbag Organizer. Finally a way to keep all of your daily essentials organized in one place, no more digging and searching. 
 

Switching all of your essentials from handbag to handbag will be now so quick & easy- just grab the handles and move all of your goodies from one bag to another. You will finally wear all of those fabulous bags and be organized! 

The Bee Bag Handbag Organizer comes in Black, Leopard & Snow Leopard.By the way, the Bee Bag is also great for cosmetics, medications & crafting!

Happy Organizing! 
Debbee

2 comments:

Frances said...

Making use of a handbag organizer is great for those who wish to save space.

Unknown said...

Great post, I generally have quite dis-handbag organizer but I do also carry round a measuring instrument and a listing of measurements of varied nooks and crannies of my house just in case} I come across the right thing on my travels, glad I'm not the sole one!