Monday, August 29, 2011

Travel Light- Pack Your Outfits

We all know how hectic traveling is these days.For this reason, I try to carry on my luggage whenever possible. This has caused me to learn how to "pack light" which is torture.

Pack Your Outfits
I used to just throw in a few pairs of jeans, leggings, an assortment of tops and several pairs of shoes.I would of course only end up wearing a few items during my trip.

Now, I strictly pack by outfit.I make sure to strategically bring my favorite pair of jeans/leggings/bottoms each with their own matching top. After I have made my selections, I fold them TOGETHER with my Flipfold, so there is no confusion as to what goes with what. Check out this "how to" video to see what I mean!



Happy Travels & Happy Folding,
Debbee & The FlipFold

No comments: