Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time for Summer Vacation....Let's Get Packing

Now that Memorial Day Weekend has come & gone, it is time to start focusing on Summer-finally! It is time to bring out the bathing suits, beach towels, and BBQ sets.

But what about packing? Have you thought about what to pack? What items will be versatile, take up as little space as necessary, or even decrease your ironing time when you get to your destination?

Outfits:
Try to pack your clothing by outfits. Packing specific outfits will help you decide what you are going to wear ahead of time, and decrease the chance of packing unnecessary extras. Choose fabrics that will not wrinkle easily-try to aim for a material that can stretch.

Shoes:
Try to select shoes that will work with almost every outfit. Consider your vacation destination, you might not need heels(gasp!), or maybe just 1 pair of sneakers.

Shopping:
If you're like me, I always find a few bargains to take home. But sometimes, I don't have enough space in my suitcase. I usually throw my Flip 'N Go(my favorite "everything" bag)in the bottom of my suitcase while packing (before my trip). This way, if I do have anything I would like to pack separately, I have additional tote bags that will do the trick- Check out the Flip 'N Go.

If you have any travel tips, send them our way- we would love to hear them!

Happy Travels & Happy Folding!
Debbee

No comments: