Monday, June 7, 2010

Where Do You Keep Your Jewels, Gems, & Baubles?



Where is your jewelry? Is it in a tangled bird's nest in an old jewelry box? Maybe in a dish on your bedside table or in a drawer somewhere?

Several years ago, my home was burglarized. Guess what they went straight for? My jewelry box-it practically had a neon sign above it,flashing "STEAL ME". Not only was most of my jewelry collection wiped out, all of my sentimental pieces(my sorority pin, necklaces my girls had made me) were gone for good as well. Needless to say, it was a heart wrenching experience.

I realized I had to change the way I organized (and hid) my jewelry. Enter the Flip 'N Dazzle, a photo album for your jewels. There are specially designed pockets for your earring, bracelets, pins & charms, and rings. In the center of the Dazzle, there is a necklace tray with hook & loop closures, so your necklaces will never tangle again! The Flip 'N Dazzle helps you protect, organize, store & hide your most precious possessions.

I have several in use at all times- one for my gold, one for silver, and one for costume baubles. Here's the best part-when the Flip 'N Dazzle is closed, it is the same dimension as a FlipFolded garment- so you can hide it in your closet amongst your sweaters, t-shirts, or even in your linen closet.

Also, crafters and beaders say that the Flip'N Dazzle helps them keep all their supplies organized in one place. What about traveling? No worries- the Dazzle comes with a travel roll, so you can throw in your favorite pieces when you are on the go.

No matter its use, the Flip 'N Dazzle has given me peace of mind that my most prized (and sentimental) pieces are safe & sound. Visit www.flipfold.com for available colors & patterns.

Happy Organizing!

Debbee

No comments: