Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tips to Organize Your Wardrobe

Good afternoon!

I just found this great post from one of my new favorite blogs, "Your Home, Only Better". It is a challenge to makeover your wardrobe by truly examining what you wear, when you wear it, & if you really need it. This is what I find to be the hardest part of any organizational task.Sometimes I feel a connection to a garment or knickknack, but only because I have been letting it take up valuable space in my closet. Just because I have had something forever, doesn't mean I should continue to let it occupy prime real estate.But the question we need to ask ourselves is, when was the last time we wore that (now ridiculous-looking) party dress from the 80s?

Check out the latest post from "Your Home, Only Better".

It might be just the jump start you need!

Happy Folding!
The FlipFold Team

www.flipfold.com - for all organizational needs (clothes, jewelry, makeup & more!)

No comments: