Monday, August 30, 2010

Flip 'N Zip- The "See Everything Tote"

In our blog last week, we mentioned we launched a brand new product on HSN- the Flip 'N Zip.

Watch the video below to see the Flip 'N Zip in action during our HSN Anniversary Shows. Black and purple are still available on HSN's site. Click here to visit HSN's site and for more info on the Flip 'N Zip.



You'll love the Flip 'N Zip. Here is what you get:
- Tote bag (black or purple)
- Clear zipper pouch (TSA approved)
- Clear portfolio insert

What will you use it for?
- Business
- Travel
- Everday purse
- Crafting

Click here to visit HSN's site and for more info on the Flip 'N Zip.

Happy Organizing!
Debbee & the FlipFold Team

2 comments:

carola416 said...

I just purchased this and I absolutely love it! I love what it does for my life. I feel organized all day, no longer frustrated because I cannot find something in my bag. This is my new purse...it looks beautiful. Fabric is nice quality, it is weatherproof, and if I switch purses, I just switch out the middle piece. The best invention ever!!

Debbee Barker said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Flip 'N Zip. We have new colors in stock! http://www.flipfold.com/Flip-N-Zip-See-It-All-Organizing-Tote-by-Debbee-p/flipnzip-seeitall-organizer.htm