Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Change of Season, Change of Wardrobe

I am ready for a change of season.

Even though it is only August 4th, I think I am in need of a change of season. Back to school ads are popping up everywhere signaling that Fall is upon us. It is about this time of year that I start to think about rearranging my closet.

I slowly start to move my sun dresses, shorts, t-shirts, and other summer inspired garments toward the tail end of my closet. Since I live in Florida, (where we usually fluctuate between hot and hotter) I do not let them go too far. This is also a good time to assess what I have worn during this last spring/summer season, and agonize over what I should donate.

Last winter we had a colder season than usual, which was fun (for a little while). I was able to pull out my favorite scarves, sweaters, and wraps out of my seasonal storage bags. They looked just as fresh as when I stored them.

I encourage you to start filtering through your spring/summer wardrobe, even if it is just one drawer at a time. You will be amazed how a little bit of preventative organization will start you off on the right foot as we look forward to another Fall season.

As always-Happy Folding!
Debbee & The FlipFold Team
www.flipfold.com

No comments: