Thursday, November 14, 2013

FlipFold Shirt Folder

Thank you to our awesome customers who took the time to submit reviews for their FlipFold
"Excellent! We have been looking for something like this for the longest time. Now my boyfriend can fold his t-shirts and can't use the excuse he does not know how to. Thank you!"  Maria, Canada 

"Girlfriend got sick of folding all my laundry So i ordered tge flip fold now shes jelaus cuz with the flip fold i fold better" - MA

"The FlipFold had been great! I'm now able to good my shirts and towels into stacks that don't fall over because they are all the same size. The delivery was very fast and exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend FlipFold" - Dave, PA

"The junior size was perfect for me, as I am petite and have shallow drawer space. Am anxious to use it in the next few days for packing. Easy to use and store." - Jane, IA

"This product is absolutely magic. My clothes are extremely neat now. The service was amazing too. Great customer service and quick processing/shipping times. Very happy." 

Happy Folding! 
The FlipFold Team

No comments: