Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Perfect Holiday Gift

Every year I am always trying to think of new, "out of the box" gifts to give for the upcoming holiday season. I have found over the years that I enjoy giving gifts that I know people will actually use.
Crossbody Tech Bag- The Perfect Ipad Case (& then some)


Not only does this allow you to use your beloved tablet/ipad/kindle w/o removing it from the case, it also can be used as your everyday purse. Everything organized in one place. Yes please!



FlipFold Adult with Laundry Bag 

Perfect for a college co-ed, a constant traveler, or someone who needs a little help keeping their room and closet neat. 



Adult 2 Pack
By far the most popular item on flipfold.com. Gift one, keep one. One for "White Elephant", one for "Secret Santa". Or keep 2 for you!


I like knowing that whatever gift I give them, their day to day schedule or to-do list will be just a bit easier to tackle. 

Happy Shopping! 
Debbee & The FlipFold Team 

No comments: