Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FlipFold for Screen Printers, Embroiderers, Laundry Businesses & More


We love to hear when FlipFold is helping out small businesses! Here are a few reviews from happy business owners, thank you so much for your feedback!

"Works awesome!!! I own a custom apparel shop, and I sure wish I would have bought these years ago!"- Aaron, IN 

"Use these exclusively for my laundry business and they do a great job. Makes folding a piece of cake for my employees. Love flip n fold!" -Alex, MA


"They are being put to good use. We have over 7000 T-shirts to fold this week and the flip-folds we bought are saving us lots of time."- John, VA


"I have a organic yoga apparel boutique and doing events all over the world takes it tool when it comes to folding. This little beauty has made my life sooooo much easier."- www.yogachicboutique.com

"I love my new FlipFolds. In my embroidery business, we fold all of our shirts to package them for our customers. The FlipFold makes very short work of the project compared to just manually folding (and usually re-folding!). Thank you for a great product!" - Sew There Embroidery, DE


Happy Folding! 

The FlipFold Team

No comments: