Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Tips

I can't believe how this summer flew by! That means that Back to School is right around the corner. Here are a few back to school tips that will make your life easier when the schedule gets crazy! 

Outfits for the Week 

Whether your kids wear uniforms to school or not, make your life easier by "folding" their outfits together as soon as they come out of the dryer. This way, you & your kids know exactly what to wear-making mornings a little less hectic. 

Check out this video to see exactly what I mean! 

Separate the Laundry 
This is what I did for my girls when they were young. Place 2 laundry bags in their closet, or wherever they put their dirty clothes. Have one designated for lights & 1 for darks. When laundry time comes, just tell them which bag to bring to the laundry room. Take some of the work out the equation for you! 


Fold Laundry During TV Time 
I know many parents limit TV time. Why not teach some multitasking? Even still today, when my girls are at the house (they have left the nest) I have them FlipFold on the couch or coffee table while watching t.v.

Hope these tips make your life easier!

Happy Folding!
Debbee & the FlipFold Team

No comments: