Thursday, July 12, 2012

FlipFold Launching New Products in the Fall!

We are exciting to announce that we are launching a few new products (& updates of our favorite classics) this fall!  


First up.... the Flip 'N Make Up


Flip 'N Make Up is one of my favorite products that we have ever made. I love to use this when I'm traveling, but I also use it to keep all my cosmetics, treatments & toiletries organized in my bathroom cabinets.

The inside has tons of various sized pockets & compartments so there is a spot for everything. Your make up and brushes will stay securely in place, no more digging around! 

The Flip 'N Make Up also comes with an additional accessory case that will hold flat irons, brushes or full sized toiletries. 

Flip 'N Make Up will be available in black, leopard & snow leopard microfiber.


Flip 'N Make Up will be available for purchase Fall 2012. Stay tuned to see what other fashionable, organizational products!

Happy Shopping! 
Debbee & The FlipFold Team

No comments: