Monday, June 11, 2012

Declutter & De-Stress

One thing is for certain, when I am organized I feel better in so many ways. I feel more productive, more creative, and I have a much brighter outlook. It seems days go smoother and things fall into place when I know where all of my "stuff" is. 

A few weekends ago I spent a solid 2 days trying on & scrutinizing every article of clothing that I own. After several piles of clothes were donated, my closet returned to a state of equilibrium. Each morning starts off a little bit calmer now. I shop my closet now, instead of hunting in it. 

If you need a little bit of inspiration to get going, visit our Pinterest page for some beautiful dream closets


I know it may seem like a huge task. If you are feeling overwhelmed take 1 tiny section per day, and you will be amazed at what you can tackle in a week.This is something therapeutic that you can do for yourself, and it doesn't cost a penny!

Happy Organizing & Happy De-Stressing!

Debbee & The FlipFold Team 

No comments: