Monday, April 18, 2011

Stay Organized When You Travel

Is your purse, briefcase, or diaper bag a black hole of clutter? My bag was, and I could not stand digging around for my lip liner and cell phone anymore! The problem seemed to intensify when I would travel. I could never remember where I put my boarding pass, or my ID. I designed a bag that made my life easier, and more organized (while still being fashionable)!

Check it out here on HSN!



Available in black, leopard, and snow leopard (all with pink lining so you can see what you are toting around!)

The interior of the Flip, Zip & Go comes with 1 large clear side zipper pocket, a large, clear removable insert (great for storing important papers/magazines), a clear zipper pouch (which meets the specs for TSA travel 3-3-3), and four smaller side zipper pockets.

We also have the Flip 'N Zip available in purple,with polka dot lining! One of our favorites!


Enjoy!
Debbee & The FlipFold Team

No comments: