Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Travel Tip

I have been traveling so often lately and it has really been a challenge. So many restrictions...get to the airport hours before take off, plastic quart bags for toiletries, numerous ID checks...ugh..but if its safer, I guess it's a small price to pay.

BUT, I have found a real challenge with my makeup...I need to look good coming and going, and I have found it takes a lot of products to achieve that "Look"!

Yes, I have given in, and now I check all of my luggage, no matter how short the trip, just so I can have all of the comforts of home including my big makeup/treatment stash. There is nothing worse than looking for that perfect shade of lip gloss, or a lighter shade of foundation and realizing it's at home. Think of the countless hours you spend choosing the perfect cosmetics for the perfect look. Why should you ever do without?

This is why I designed the FLIP N MAKEUP. A 2 piece makeup set that holds absolutely everything- so you are never without. I even included special sections to hold pencils, and brushes for ultimate protection and easy access. An elastic honeycomb lattice system to hold everything upright and in place, and a separate case that fits in the main bag sized to hold a flat iron or full size bottles,(Have you ever added up the investment you have in your makeup?...Don't, it will make you nervous, you could have purchased a small condo)!

So check out my FLIP N MAKEUP and be sure that no matter where you go, you will look fabulous!

Debbee

No comments: