- Make a List of everything you need for your trip
- This includes clothing, toiletries, tech items, important papers
- If it's not on your list, don't pack it!
- Pack outfits only to avoid bringing unecessary items
- Watch this how to video for packing outfits
- Utilize all space- stuff socks, scarves or jewelry rolls into shoes/boots
- FlipFold all garments
- Depending on the size of your bag, either stack your FlipFolded garments or roll them to use space efficiently
- Checking a bag? Bring your FlipFold Adult
- Place your FlipFold on bottom of suitcase or the inside pocket of the zippered flap
- Carrying on? Bring your FlipFold Junior
- It will fit in most carry ons. Now you can arrive how just as organized as you left!
Debbee & The FlipFold Team